Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: NORBEST PRE COOKED TURKEY BREASTS  (Read 3392 times)

nookiebear

• View Profile
Re: NORBEST PRE COOKED TURKEY BREASTS
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 09:05:02 AM »
If you have any left available  I would like to order 1 for myself and the friends here in Kalasin that I will be sharing it with.....

Pianoman (Paul)
087-805-3153
Kalasin Thailand

If sending it to Kalasin is a problem, I can arrange to pick it up in Khon Kean at your convenience...

Even thopgh I have lived in Thailand / Isaan for 15+ years I have never riden in a Thai Bus,  but my GF tells me that there are buses that go to  Buriram from Kalasin thru Roi Et...  Anyway, I am sure that we can work it out somehow...

Pianoman
OK Paul.1 OFF ORDERED..........I don't know the arrival date yet,will keep you posted.There isn't a bus that goes to Kalasin from Buriram as far as I know
Hi Paul,
            Drawing an absolute blank on this bus that goes through Kalasin....There are the yellow buses,1 goes through Roi-et,the other goes through Yasaton.Perhaps your lady could pass on the bus route number........That's the number that is on the side of the buses.....ie Buriram -Khon Kaen is 281-**

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 06:17:23 AM »
TURKEYS ARE BEING DELIVERED TO ME ON FRIDAY

JustinCase

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 11:52:20 AM »
Hi Paul,

Good to hear.

Is there any chance of bringing a Rack of Ribs for me with the Turkey, as and when you sort out a delivery date?

Pete

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 06:25:42 AM »
Hi Paul,

Good to hear.

Is there any chance of bringing a Rack of Ribs for me with the Turkey, as and when you sort out a delivery date?

Pete
Will do Pete ,normally have around 10 in stock.Cheers Paul

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2017, 09:23:21 PM »
When d you plan on delivering the turkey breasts, on the 16th of November with your other orders?  Let us know.  Thanks

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 06:08:41 PM »
When d you plan on delivering the turkey breasts, on the 16th of November with your other orders?  Let us know.  Thanks
Hi,
    I was going to ring you next week after I have some more of the turkeys transferred up here from Pattaya Then I will now the exact weight and the cost....Most seem to be between 4.3 & 4.4 kg.
                         Cheers Paul
ps they will be on board on the 16th

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 06:57:16 AM »
If you have any left available  I would like to order 1 for myself and the friends here in Kalasin that I will be sharing it with.....

Pianoman (Paul)
087-805-3153
Kalasin Thailand

If sending it to Kalasin is a problem, I can arrange to pick it up in Khon Kean at your convenience...

Even thopgh I have lived in Thailand / Isaan for 15+ years I have never riden in a Thai Bus,  but my GF tells me that there are buses that go to  Buriram from Kalasin thru Roi Et...  Anyway, I am sure that we can work it out somehow...

Pianoman
OK Paul.1 OFF ORDERED..........I don't know the arrival date yet,will keep you posted.There isn't a bus that goes to Kalasin from Buriram as far as I know
Hi Paul,
            Drawing an absolute blank on this bus that goes through Kalasin....There are the yellow buses,1 goes through Roi-et,the other goes through Yasaton.Perhaps your lady could pass on the bus route number........That's the number that is on the side of the buses.....ie Buriram -Khon Kaen is 281-**
Steve the Pieman now has yours and will be in contact with you before his next trip to Scotts Bar

Pianoman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2017, 04:32:49 PM »

Pianoman (Paul)
087-805-3153
Kalasin Thailand

Pianoman
Hi Paul,
Steve the Pieman now has yours and will be in contact with you before his next trip to Scotts Bar

Thank you for the Update...  I may need to go to Bangkok for a few days around the 18th of 19th of Nov...  but should only be for maybe 4 or 5 days, and I can have someone meet him at Scotts Bar to pick up and pay him even if I am not available.... 

Thanks again....

Pianoman (Paul)

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2017, 09:50:33 AM »
Looks like it'll be the 1st week of December

Pianoman

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2017, 01:05:08 PM »
Looks like it'll be the 1st week of December

No Problem, that will work out Great for me....

Pianoman (Paul)

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
Please don't forget the KK Turkey Breast customers ,,,,,this Thursday,11-00 ,Makro Car Park

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2017, 06:58:30 PM »
I am surprised no one has responded by now.  We had to do a late Thanksgiving, went to Bangkok to view the Late King's Crematorium.  Had our Thanksgiving yesterday, 30 Nov.  All the trimmings other than pumpkin pie.  Got the stuffing at Tops, excellent chives & onions, heat and serve.  Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, baked yams, Ocean Spray Cranberry sauce plus home-made cranberry relish, home-made biscuits, vegetables,  white and red wine.  Instead of pumpkin pie, we had lime shebert doused in vodka for dessert.

Anyway, the boneless turkey breast pre-cooked was fabulous.  Followed the Norbest instruction for baking it.  It came out moist and with an excellent taste.  There is so much meat, will take us months to finish it!  Did the drippings like Norbest said and had great giblet-less gravy.

Paul, you done good!

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 10:00:35 AM »
NORBEST PRE COOKED BREASTS WILL BE AVAILABLE AGAIN TOO
   PRICE SLIGHTLY UP FROM LAST YEAR @ 460 BAHT/KILO
       AVAILABE FROM END OF JULY.....

nookiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2018, 10:19:31 AM »