Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: The Computer Doctor is In!  (Read 1905 times)

Pope Willie

• View Profile
Re: The Computer Doctor is In!
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 06:39:39 PM »
Rex,   

Thanks much for your information.   

Couple of days ago, I decided to post the things I needed done on Freelancer.com.  Lo and behold, I got 28 bids on the required work in about 6 minutes.  What a website !  These developers bid on the work and it's very, very competitive.

Anyway, long story short...looks like a good ending to this story.

Again, thanks.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: The Computer Doctor is In!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 09:50:23 AM »
Yeah, Freelancer is cool.  That is where I originally found Luciano.  Now we deal directly with each other and skip the middleman (person?). One thing to be careful of, particular with Indians, is that the person responding to to your notice can be a broker or something and you don't' have direct contact with the person doing the work who might not speaka da Engarishe.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Mr. Somchai to the rescue again!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »
Fri 2 Mar 2018, 11:50 am

Nice to see Mr. Somchai again, although I wish it had been under happier circumstances.  Windows 10 on Ae's computer failed and would not load. After wasting a couple of hours tinkering with it myself, called Mr. Somchai who arrived in a few hours (on a national holiday no less!). Unfortunately, the problem proved elusive, so after a couple of hours, he took pc away.  Returned first thing this morning.  Everything fine!  B500.