Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1221 times)

fred

• View Profile
« on: January 04, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »

Hi All, Fred here just joined the Forum. Lived in KK for 15 years with my wife and daughter. Try to play golf, attend the quiz at Mars bar, and generaly enjoy my life.
                                                         Cheers   :)

fceligoj

• View Profile
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 11:24:52 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, Fred!  Can't tell you welcome to Khon Kaen and/or Thailand, you've been here too long.

It'll be good to have another long-term resident to let us know where to go and where to buy!  You probably have some great stories about interfacing with Thai IMM here in Khon Kaen.

fred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 11:11:03 AM »

Hi Fceligoj, thank you for the welcome. Yes we have been living here a long time!  sometimes i think to long ? Nothing seems to change much here, especialy on the roads at New Year and Songkran! Times of the year i never leave KK. I noticed the stretch of road where the 25 people died had no central crash barrier? which would probably have made a big difference?
Probably better to spend the money on messing up the lake here!
                                                                                               Cheers Fred.

Tieuph0ng93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 08:35:01 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm new Phong Tieu participate in the forum. Nice to get acquainted with people

Savannah20

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 06:36:15 AM »
Hi Fred,

Khon Kaen Golf gets together every other Wednesday at one of the nearby courses.  http://www.khonkaengolf.com/

Next event is Jan 25th at the Ubolratana Dam course.

Very casual.