Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: New McDonalds  (Read 2494 times)

retfed50

• Retired from US Government. Here since Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
New McDonalds
« on: July 07, 2015, 12:41:24 PM »
The new McDonalds seems to be finally taking shape. The sign says it will be open 24 hours which hopefully means they will be serving breakfast!

Pianoman

• View Profile
Re: New McDonalds
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 06:58:45 AM »
The new McDonalds seems to be finally taking shape. The sign says it will be open 24 hours which hopefully means they will be serving breakfast!

I have to admit that I have really missed not being able to go to McD's for Breakfast without making the 3 hour drive from Kalasin to Udon...  Breakfast at McD's was my "Normal" for multiple years when I was on the road playing gigs, and even though not really the best in flavor, the convinence factor kept me coming back...

Once open, the relatively short 1 hour drive to Khon Kaen will make it possible for me to enjoy it again on a more frequent basis...

Pianoman

telak69

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 07:44:16 AM »
Everyone to their own I suppose, but I cannot see the excitement of a McDonalds in any shape or form. It cannot even be classed as food IMO

Kommiekat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 11:33:20 AM »
Ah, but the coffee!
In Hong Kong, they had McCafe, which proved to be better than Starbucks with aside by side taste testing.

But anything is better than SB, imho.

telak69

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 03:15:54 PM »
Ah, but the coffee!
In Hong Kong, they had McCafe, which proved to be better than Starbucks with aside by side taste testing.

But anything is better than SB, imho.

Will agree, the coffee in the UK McD's was particularly good, lots better than expensive Costa or Starbucks, IMO, but the 'food' - NO