Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: 90 Day Report  (Read 17294 times)

Savannah20

• View Profile
Re: 90 Day Report
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2018, 03:45:32 PM »
Not looking good at present for successfully completing the 90 day report process online. I completed the application on Jan 4 and now it is the 13th. I can see the application online and it says "pending". The clock is ticking and I will have to go to KK immigration Monday or Tuesday to not exceed 90 days. Can't imagine the status will change on the weekend.

Oh well.

Dave G

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2018, 07:41:22 AM »
FYI, in case y'all don't know.  It is not required for you to appear in person to make your 90 Day Report.  It is perfectly OK for an "agent" (anyone you choose) to do it for you. Admittedly, it is not very demanding.  On the other hand, an hour saved is an hour earned ! can't remember the last time I did one in person, but many years ago now.  Candidly, I don't quite understand why this is allowed if the point is to confirm you residence.  Oh, well.  Better not look a gift horse in the mouth.

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »
Did my 90 Day Report this morning, 7 March.  Arrived at 8:32, walked in and no one was at the first desk (other than some paperwork.)  So  sat down and the officer, who now has the new haircut ordered by the National Police chief, took my papers and passport and I was done in about 5 minutes if that.  In the middle of the process, the guy with the previous paperwork sitting there came back with a bunch of copies.  He had to wait until I was through.

It was easy as pie, as we Americans would say.

So I asked my officer friend why only the men had the military haircut and not the women.  Told me they were required to wear dark red lipstick!!  Chuckle, chuckle!

The whole trip was good, traffic was not terrible, even in the construction zones.  By the way, when you go north on Mitraphap Road and use the U-turn just past the entrance to the IMM Office, they now have installed the barriers to make the U-turn one lane only and you have a free entrance lane going the other way.  Trouble is you now those using that U-turn DO NOT accelerate fast to get into the flow of traffic.   One has only a short time to cross the 3 lanes of traffic to get to the exit to the marginal for getting to the entrance to the IMM Office.

Red Parrot Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2018, 07:49:09 AM »
The cute young lady who sits in the middle is now no longer allowed to paint her finger nails.
She used to take a lot of time over them but now they are plain.
More stupid rules.

kowpot

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2018, 07:52:28 AM »
That is one fine looking lady.  I always thought her nails gave her character.

Red Parrot Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2018, 05:49:07 PM »
Yep.
One of the plus points of visiting the place.

Kajornsak

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2018, 12:48:24 AM »
The cute young lady who sits in the middle is now no longer allowed to paint her finger nails.
More stupid rules.

She's a rude bitch. I got her once and she started talking to a uni student about me, as if I weren't there, about a cut I had when shaving. Her language was rude and offensive. If she hadn't been an imm. officer, I'd have told her. 

Red Parrot Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2018, 07:27:33 AM »
She has always been very friendly and helpful in my experience.
She is a little gem and we are very lucky to have her and most of her colleagues.
When I read about some other Immigration Offices around the country.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2018, 11:42:35 AM »
More stupid rules.

She's a rude bitch. I got her once and she started talking to a uni student about me, as if I weren't there, about a cut I had when shaving. Her language was rude and offensive. If she hadn't been an imm. officer, I'd have told her.

I have been told that Imm, et al monitor falang websites such as ours.  In the first place, I doubt that this woman appreciates being called an insulting name in contempt.  In the second place, as we seem to have a difference of opinion (The OP things she is a "little gem"), it is entirely possible that it is something YOU are doing to elicit her behavior, rather than some innate character trait of hers.

We welcome and encourage accurate and honest reports about members experience with gov agencies as well as commercial concerns.  However, please stick to the facts and lose the name calling as you never can tell whose unwanted attention you might be attracting.

Thanks, lah!

russell17au

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2018, 02:08:42 PM »
If it is the lady that I am thinking of that is at desk 3 she is a very helpful lady and she has always been pleasant with everyone that I have seen her dealing with and those beautifully painted finger nails. Kajornsak it must be something that you have done because there is no way that she is what you claim she is.

martin

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2018, 11:40:27 AM »
I've always found her to be very pleasant & helpful..

At Central a few weeks ago, a young woman sent me a huge smile and I thought she looked familiar but couldn't place her face. I returned her smile a bit shyly. Only after some thinking about it did I realise it was this young woman. She looked SO different in everyday clthes, not wearing her uniform!! It's good to be recognised and acknowledged by officials we have to deal with.

LungBing

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »
I suspect you are talking about two different people.  The one who can sometimes be less than helpful usually sits at number 4.

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2018, 07:56:23 PM »
i go to Maha Sarahkham, and everyone there is so nice and helpful.  Never had a single problem, first time i had paperwork problems, on my my end and not them, i fixed it and now i know what to expect so its not an issue.  All smiles everytime i go.  i actually look forward to my 90 day reports as its that pleasant.  I asked about online reporting they said, no not yet, we like to see your smiling face every 90 days, on top of that they have a great coffee shop on site. 

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2018, 06:37:16 AM »
How come you go to Maha Sarahkham?  I guess you must live in that district?

Windy

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2018, 10:24:24 AM »
How many days early are you allowed to do a 90 day report?

Sunset from my bedroom window