Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: REX ain't going nowhere, honey!  (Read 104 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
REX ain't going nowhere, honey!
« on: February 17, 2021, 04:15:53 PM »
Hi All. Apparently some members have been playing Nancy Drew behind the scenes and speculating that I might be leaving Khon Kaen.  Pretty good detective work in that I am closing Khon Kaen Forum and looking for a home for Mr. Cat.  However, in this case, 2 + 2 = 5.

I am closing the forum because even though the upkeep is minimal, I just can't think of a good reason for it to continue.

Looking for a home Mr. Cat is just a coincidence. We rescued him from a serious fight with another cat, took him to the vet, got him patched up and have been taking care of him. He has had all of his vaccinations and is now a "ladyboy" cat so his disposition will continue to mellow over time.  Anyway, I am a sucker for cats, but I have too many already, and must have been out of my f**cking mind to take on another one.  I told Ae to have me locked up in a dementia ward  if I ever do something like this again! 

So, both the forum and Mr. Cat are available should anybody want them. But Rex ain't going nowhere, thank you very much.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 04:18:01 PM by Rex (Admin) »