Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Thai Air Asia Flight Cancellations to Pattaya and Phuket  (Read 176 times)

fceligoj

• View Profile
Thai Air Asia Flight Cancellations to Pattaya and Phuket
« on: January 09, 2021, 05:17:04 PM »
I just found out from the Thai Social Media not Air Asia that flights from Khon Kaen and Udorn to Phuket and Pattaya have been cancelled from 13 January to 31 January.  Have to wonder when AirAsia was going to inform anyone who already has reservations about the cancellations.  We called the flight reservations office at Khon Kaen airport and they confirmed the information.

So, if you already have or are planning to travel to the resort cities, you better check with Air Asia.

AND, of course, we are having a difficult time working with Agoda and the hotels under the "Let's Travel Together" Program to get cancellations and refunds.

Seems like flights to Bangkok are still scheduled and not affected.

Next it will be Air Asia and Thai RentACar reservation cancellations and credits.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: Thai Air Asia Flight Cancellations to Pattaya and Phuket
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 05:38:37 PM »
Tks Frank.  I am going to post this on fb.  I guess I live under a rock most of the time, I had no idea there were flights KKC Pattaya and Phuket!

screamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 06:02:43 AM »
No Nok Air flights from KKC to DMK that I can see  :(

Surfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 07:47:19 AM »
As far as U-Tapao is concerned, they have closed the airport until the end of January.  There was a post on TV about this earlier in the week.
The link is https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1200366-no-flights-from-u-tapao-airport-until-end-jan/
https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1200366-no-flights-from-u-tapao-airport-until-end-jan.

No excuse for not informing their customers, but not the fault of Air Asia.