Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Thai immigration launches newly updated website  (Read 679 times)

fceligoj

• View Profile
Thai immigration launches newly updated website
« on: July 11, 2020, 11:42:48 AM »
The ThaiVisa Newsletter just provided a new announcement by Thai Immigration.  You need to note that to find information about a "Retirement Extension of Stay", one needs to first go to "Request to Stay" under "Other Information," then go to "Item #22 - Request to Stay - in the end of your life"!!!!  The "Extension by Marriage [or children] is defined as Item #18.  So, now we know how they consider us old farangs!

Posted Thursday at 10:10 AM

[/size]Thai immigration launches newly updated website screenshot Thailandís Immigration Bureau has updated its website with a new design making it easier to use and find out information. The new website, which is available in English and Thai, gives more emphasis to the increasing number of services which are available online, including TM47 and TM30 reporting. It also has a dedicated section of highlighted announcements such as the new QR code queuing system, which is available at immigration division 1. There is also a section for the latest news and services provided by immigration, including what is required for visa extensions and 90 day reporting. The site now also has a handy map feature that enables users to easily locate their nearest immigration office. The updated immigration website can be found at: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/[size=inherit]

kkbill

• View Profile
Re: Thai immigration launches newly updated website
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 07:55:21 AM »
Frank, What us a  a non-immigrant visa (NON-IM) that they are mentioning? I've never heard of it.  I have a Non-O and in late May was granted a 1 yr extension based in retirement. I used the Money-in-the-Bank option.

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 07:13:23 PM »
I am not sure where you saw that, but remember, the full nomenclature is "Non Immigrant Visa Type "O".  If what you say is in their write-up, then NON IM is just a contraction.  NON IM must covers all Non Immigrant Visa types; i.e. "O-A", "B", "F", "R", etc.  There also is the 90-Day Nonimmigrant Visa.

Reuben

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 07:28:03 PM »
Since last Wednesday (Jul 15) I have visited the online services part of the new site daily in order to submit my 90 day report, which I have done successfully before.  Now when you click on  90 day report reporting  in informs me that the site is under construction and to check back the next day.  Daily, it just informs to check back the next date.  I really hope they get this up and running soon.

martin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 09:51:03 PM »
Reuben, it looks like you should ignore the 'new' site for now and go to the 'old' one if you want to do your 90-Day. Like you, I tried the 'new' site - but only once - plus the mobile app. (which also isn't working) then went to the 'old' site. I'd previously done my 90-Day on the mobile app.

Old site address; https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I did my 90-Day on the old website yesterday (Friday 17th.) and it went through without a hitch. Approval and 'Next Appointment' slip were instantaneous.