Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Bangkok Drug Store Online  (Read 1021 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Bangkok Drug Store Online
« on: March 27, 2020, 03:55:24 PM »
A couple of days ago, I wrote asking about how to obtain meds without having to go to Dr. Ton Pharmacy and wait in a cramped line for 10 minutes with dozens of germ-infested customers.

I subsequently discovered Bangkok Drugstore which has a physical location and online ordering.  Contact details at the bottom of this post. 

For some reason, the website database doesn't seem to have a lot of common items such as Tylenol, but did have my hypertension meds. Strange. However, I wrote to them by e-mail, and everything I wanted was indeed available. The prices were the same as I am used to paying.

I wrote to them on Wed at 1:40 p. They replied with a list of items, prices and payment details at 2:57 p.  I made bank transfer online and sent payment confirmation at 5:00 p.  They confirmed receipt at 5:17 p.  Kerry delivered the package a couple of hours ago Total turnaround, 2 days!   Fucking amazing service, especially for Thailand!

I case you were wondering, they carry N95 masks, inexpensive, but unsurprisingly, were out of stock.

I have no idea if they carry controlled substances, didn't ask, but I suspect not.

Bangkok Drugstore
1/236 Silom Grand Terrace
Saladaeng 2, Silom, Bangrak
Bangkok 10500 Thailand
http://drugstorebangkok.com/
info@bangkokdrugstore.com
Tel 02-266-6108
Fax 02-266-6109  (What's a fax?  smiley1 )
facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/bangkokdrugstoresaladaeng/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:03:26 PM by Rex (Admin) »

Surfer

• View Profile
Re: Bangkok Drug Store Online
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 10:19:50 AM »
Many thanks for posting about this service. Since seeing this I have now used their services twice. On both occasions my order has arrived in KK within 24 hours of sending payment.
Furthermore, I require some "not the norm" medication that has always had to be ordered through Pharmacies in KK but these people have them in stock. I have found their Customer Contact very helpful and fluent in English.
In summary - a FIVE STAR service with local pharmacy prices.

EDIT: 26 May 2020

The Bangkok Drugstore just gets better.......I was recently prescribed a new medication by my doctor at KK Ram.  The cost at the Ram Pharmacy was 3,500.00 TB for a one month supply. I decided to shop around in Town and was told at every Pharmacy that the medication was ONLY available at a hospital pharmacy.
An enquiry at Bangkok Drugstore resulted in a positive manner. They can supply the medication and the cost of a one month dosage was 2,100.00 plus 60 TB for next day delivery via Kerry.
Needless to say, an order has been placed.
Once again, thank you Rex for posting about these people.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 02:37:23 PM by Surfer »

Surfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 11:43:19 AM »
The Bangkok Drugstore just gets better.......I was recently prescribed a new medication by my doctor at KK Ram.  The cost at the Ram Pharmacy was 3,500.00 TB for a one month supply. I decided to shop around in Town and was told at every Pharmacy that the medication was ONLY available at a hospital pharmacy.
An enquiry at Bangkok Drugstore resulted in a positive manner. They can supply the medication and the cost of a one month dosage was 2,100.00 plus 60 TB for next day delivery via Kerry.
Needless to say, an order has been placed.
Once again, thank you Rex for posting about these people.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 08:10:10 PM »
Thanks for the update, Surfer.  Me too. Jus received my second order from Bangkok Drugstore. Ordered Monday, got Wednesday.  One thing I appreciated, I ordered Amlodipine, a very common hypertension medication. They told me that there is an Amlodipine shortage in Thailand right now, but that they had another brand with the same drug. I was completely out so, I asked at a few pharmacies in town. They were all out, but didn't suggest an alternative. I wonder if that is because they didn't have an alternative, or if they are not accustomed to making that extra effort?

kkbill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 07:37:16 AM »
,,,, I ordered Amlodipine, a very common hypertension medication. They told me that there is an Amlodipine shortage in Thailand right now"I had no trouble getting Amlodipine on June 3 fro the little pharmacy on Sri Chan across fro the LH Bank
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 07:39:27 AM by kkbill »