Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: KING KONG RESTAURANT DELIVERS  (Read 493 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
KING KONG RESTAURANT DELIVERS
« on: March 23, 2020, 01:09:06 PM »

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KING KONG RESTAURANT RE DELIVERY AND PICKUP OF FOOD.

King Kong Restaurant on facebook => https://www.facebook.com/kingkongrestaurantkhonkaen/
(Sorry, I originally put the wrong facebook link.  This one works)

So here we go.....

As of today Most of Khon Kaen will be shutdown. With that in mind we are closing our restaurant as per government order for the time being.

We will however be starting home delivery from Wednesday evening with our own drivers and hope to have grab available as soon as possible.

If you would like to order for delivery or for collection from King Kong please call or message us from Wednesday evening.
We hope to be delivering from 5pm to 9pm most days and will also be available for pickups at other times so please contact us for more details.

We will be posting the take away/delivery menu tomorrow.
While we are delivering ourselves we will have a 6km limit and when we go to Grab it will be within their limits. Please bear with us in this time of transition as we endeavour to provide the best service possible. If possible please provide us with a Google pin or coordinates so as we can get to you as quickly as possible.
The number to call from Wednesday will be 0646405059 you can call or message us on line messenger too on
093-280-8115 or pm us on Facebook.

Thank you 🙏
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 08:14:40 AM by Rex (Admin) »

TerryLH

• View Profile
Re: KING KONG RESTAURANT DELIVERS
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 12:35:30 AM »
Where are they?

[color=var(--heading-color)]This site canít be reached[/color]king%20kong%20restaurant%20khon%20kaenís server IP address could not be found.[/color][color=var(--heading-color)][/size][/color]

avvocato

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 07:58:41 AM »
389/9 Moo 12 Bankok Road Mueang, Khon Kaen 40000 about 500 m south of Bung Nung Kote.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
King Kong Restaurant - Additional Info
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 08:19:37 AM »
Sorry, I originally put the wrong facebook link for King Kong Restaurant
This one is correct => https://www.facebook.com/kingkongrestaurantkhonkaen/

And here is some additional information:

Hi Rex,

Was putting together an announcement to release tomorrow but happy to answer your questions now 😊
Delivery area whilst we are delivering will be 6km radius of king Kong Restaurant.
When grab sort out our contract it will be by their delivery area.

Delivery times are an unknown as we have never delivered before and with every Restaurant in kk closing things could get busy but what I will say is that we will endeavour to get to you as soon as possible and again when grab take over it will be by their times.

Ordering can be done by our restaurant phone number 0646405059 or by Facebook messenger or by the line app messenger on 093-280-8115.

Deliveries by ourselves will be from 5pm to 9pm and pick ups will be available most other times but contact us to be sure .
We will be posting the full delivery/pickup menu on our Facebook page tomorrow.
Payment will be preferably by online bank transfer but we will take cash too.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 🙏

TerryLH

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 12:09:40 PM »
Thanks to both of you.
Terry

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
KING KONG MENU AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 10:44:17 PM »
KING KONG RESTAURANT
MENU and ADDITIONAL DETAILS

**NEW DELIVERY AND TAKEAWAY MENU **
Available from Wednesday.
Please note that for now we will be delivering ourselves until we are set up on grab so please bare with us on delivery times as we only have 2 drivers
Delivery or collection from Restaurant from 3pm to 9pm every day except Monday.

Delivery charge for the first two km from King Kong 30 Baht then 5 Baht per extra km up to 6km max.
If further than 6km please ask if possible on the day. Distance measured by Google maps. Please send Google pin or coordinates with your order to ensure speedy delivery.

Bank transfer when you order is the preferred payment method but cash is also accepted. Account will be provided when you call or message.
Orders accepted by line messenger, phone call or Facebook message.

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 09:05:14 AM »
Why only identify King Kong Rest?  Many, many restaurants including Pizza Co, McD (thru Food Panda including 1/2 price favorite items), KFC are doing free delivery.  That is besides a huge number of Thai restaurants using the several services for delivery.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 11:16:24 AM »
Tks for pointing that out, Frank. Why?  Everyone knows about fast food restaurants, and while I eat at those places sometimes, I regard their food as toxic, and am not eager to support them. But, yes, if anyone doesn't know that KFC (et al) deliver, consider yourself notified. You can call or order online or by app. Burger King is part of the Pizza.co.th MAFIA, but alas, not in Khon Kaen.  BK makes McDonalds look like pig slop. Pizza.co.th also has Swensons.

Food Panda, as Frank says, is worth a shoutout; many Thai, fast food and Western type restaurants. You can order online or with an android app. You can order from Sizzler, as well.  https://www.foodpanda.co.th/

Also, GRAB seems to be able to be helpful in a number of ways, including food delivery, but I am not up to speed with their process yet.

I have never eaten there, but the menu at King Kong looks great for substantial, quality Western fare. The King did not ask for my support, but I am happy to provide it

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 11:21:39 AM »
My problem, as it is with ordering the specials (50% off from McD or Buy 1 get 1 free from Pizza Co), if I ate from the King Kong menu, I would gain 10 KGS, at least!  555

No, I was just pulling your leg, Rex.  For those of you who like farang food, they have to be one of the better ones, I guess.