Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Non 0 multi-entry visa no longer issued at London Embassy  (Read 210 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Non 0 multi-entry visa no longer issued at London Embassy
« on: June 20, 2019, 07:40:34 PM »
Non O (Multi Entry) no longer issued at Royal Thai Embassy in London - new financial requirements for Single Entry Tourist Visas (SETV)

ThaiVisa.com => http://bit.ly/2WXzoWH

jaceyjay

• View Profile
Re: Non 0 multi-entry visa no longer issued at London Embassy
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 03:57:34 AM »
hi rex - thanks for this info -  just a quick question - ive already got my flight booked for a 3 month stay arriving in august - i used to travel on a single entry tourist visa and get a 30 day extension after the 60 days to permit me to stay for the 90days - with the new requirements needed if i wasnt able to get the tourist visa this time then would this other option be okay ?

1. travel and get the 30 day on arrival visa
2. at the end of the 30 days go and get an extension for another 30 days
3. once the extended 30 days runs out - then i would fly to somewhere for a short break i.e malaysia -
4. then return to thailand again and get another 30 day on arrival visa - which would take me upto my 90 days stay there in thailand

would i get the 30 day on arrival again after i fly back from malaysia after ive stayed there for just say 3 days

thanks for your help in advance

screamer

• View Profile
Re: Non 0 multi-entry visa no longer issued at London Embassy
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 01:04:20 PM »

You almost certainly would but they might get a bit twitchy if you tried it again after that.
Not sure if there is a ruling on how many border runs you can do every 30 days. They won't want people doing that for a year/forever.