Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: What are current Khon Kaen Immigration requirements for marriage visa?  (Read 54 times)

LungBing

• View Profile
I have the 800,000 needed but don't want to tie it up for months so after 18 years on a retirement extension I am going to go for a marriage extension.
Has anybody been recently and can tell me the  current Khon Kaen Immigration requirements for a marriage extension?  Mine is due in mid-September.
Thanks very much.

fceligoj

• View Profile

Since no one has responded to you, here is my suggestion.

A friend of mine just renewed his marriage extension, and the only item that was not required for the renewal but as it was for the initial was the interviews of 2 neighbors.

Anyhow, with all these issues with immigration being in a state of flux all the time, it probably would be better to go into the office and talk to the supervisor on what is needed to change from the retirement extension to the marriage extension.

I'd almost bet you that she would tell you to stick with the retirement one, easier to get.  (Really easier on them, since they do all the paperwork, etc, and then have to send the package to Khorat to get it approved.)

LungBing

• View Profile
But then I tie up 800,000 baht for 6 months and 400,000 for the other six months.