Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: HOW ON EARTH DOES ONE RENT A HOUSE IN K KAEN? NO ONE WANTS MY BAHT..  (Read 177 times)

Mudguard

• View Profile
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ANSWERS FROM "DOT PROP" AND I MIGHT AS WELL TALK TO THE BUFFALOES IN MY VILLAGE..I MAKE CONTACT THROUGH ADDS N THEY ANSWER, SOME ONE WILL CONTACT YOU....IT NEVER HAPPENS....
THEY REFER ME TO "I HOME THAI PROP" WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU SHORTLY...NEVER HAPPENS...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE...THEY ADVERTISE HOUSES FOR RENT BUT DO NOT GET BACK TO ME AND I WANT TO SPEND MONEY.....AND THEY DO NOT WANT IT....BAD LUCK FOR THE POOR HOUSE OWNER WHO IS WANTING TO RENT THEIR HOUSE......
I HAVE TRIED 3 OTHER AGENTS N THE FOLLOWING HAPPENS...PH GOES TO FAX....PH OUT OF SERVICE...PH NO ONE ANSWERS..  I PH THEIR BUSINESS NUMBERS...
IS THERE SOMEONE IN K KAEN THAT CAN DIRECT ME TO A HOUSE AGENT PLEASE....THAT WILL RENT ME A HOUSE....  IT IS URGENT.....

I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE IN TRYING TO RENT IN THAILAND IN 20 YEARS. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.. cry2

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: HOW ON EARTH DOES ONE RENT A HOUSE IN K KAEN? NO ONE WANTS MY BAHT..
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 11:43:48 AM »
If you are talking about the week leading up to and following New Years, hopefully you may find that people are more alert and interested in doing business beginning next week.  I agree that is it is frustrating when people don't demonstrate the most basic, common sense business practices . . .  Yet life goes on, people seem to prosper or at least survive without "common sense."  So, go figure!

Try posting for a house in our facebook group. Someone there may be able to give you some leads
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KhonKaenForum/

P.S. Your posts are welcome, but please do not post in ALL CAPS. in internet etiquette, it is regarded as the same thing as shouting.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:46:07 AM by Rex (Admin) »

fceligoj

• View Profile
Re: HOW ON EARTH DOES ONE RENT A HOUSE IN K KAEN? NO ONE WANTS MY BAHT..
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:20:55 PM »
Mudguard, check your msgs.