Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: U.S. Mission in Thailand to Cease Providing Income Affidavit  (Read 3141 times)

screamer

• View Profile
Re: U.S. Mission in Thailand to Cease Providing Income Affidavit
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2019, 09:39:52 AM »

I hear there is a female ogre in charge of KK immigration now.

Anyone know exactly what forms are needed for a marriage visa (extension I assume, it's not for me personally)) at the moment?

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2019, 04:08:35 PM »

I think a little bit depends on the country of the non-Thai spouse.  This is my guess for the first time extension request.

To apply for your visa extension based on marriage to a Thai national, you need to prepare and submit the following (2 copies of each):
  • Application form T.M. 7
  • 1 photograph (4x6cm)
  • Copy of passport, especially Non-Immigrant visa and TM6 arrival/departure card
  • Visa extension fee 1900 THB
  • Copy of your marriage certificate (if married in another country, a letter of evidence is required from your embassy as well)
  • Copy of Kor Ror 2 (marriage registration or long tabian) from amphoe office, dated not older than 6 months from issue of copy
  • Children’s birth certificates (if applicable)
  • Copy of spouse’s house registration
  • Copy of spouse’s identity card
  • Proof of combined income of 40,000THB or over for the previous 3 months income tax records PDN1. forms, pension documentation, proof of income through investments, work permit, etc.  May have changed with the new regulation.
  • Map to your home in Thailand
  • Picture of your house and yourself with family, both inside and outside showing the house number
  • [/l][/l]
  • Also, in Khon Kaen, they will need a police report, they will interview you both and they require two neighbors to come to be interviewed so as to make sure this is not a sham marriage.

screamer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2019, 04:20:52 PM »

Thanks for that.
It's for a UK national married to a Thai lady with 1 child.
I'll pass the info on.

smiley32 smiley32