Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: CleanTalk causing posting problems?  (Read 125 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
CleanTalk causing posting problems?
« on: October 12, 2018, 10:43:47 AM »
Fri 12 Oct 2018, 10:35 am

Hello all,

Stevve has reported he gets this error message when trying to post to the forum:

*** Forbidden. Please enable JavaScript. E-mail seems to be spammer. ***

Realist also was having this problem and in addition a warning that his IP address was suspected of spamming.

Unfortunately, this is outside of my skill set.   When I contact CleanTalk support, they always seem eager to be helpful, but in the end they are not.  Here is what they said last time regarding Realist's IP addy suspected of spamming

"We don't see any requests in your logs with this IP 180.XXX.XX.XXX. Also, it's not in our blacklists"

Is anyone else having difficulty logging in, creating new posts or replying to posts?

Please let us know and describe the problem as best as you can.

Thanks.

mrpunch

• View Profile
Re: CleanTalk causing posting problems?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 11:20:05 AM »
Test reply to see if this works...

EDIT: look's like I'm  ok.
Is my identity my own?
Why does anybody feel the need to f**k with it??

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: CleanTalk causing posting problems?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 05:53:10 PM »
So far, only two members have reported problems with CleanTalk.  This is very unfortunate, but I am afraid there isn't anything I can do about it. As I have said, I have been in touch with CleanTalk support several times and they are unable to help or even to give me a clue about what is causing the problem.  At this point, this is way outside of my skill set, and I am afraid all I can do is apologize.

If you are having CleanTalk problems, I would suggest trying to access the forum using a different browser or, even better, a different computer and see what happens.  And you are perfectly welcome to contact CleanTalk support yourself and see if you are able to get them to engage in the problem and provide something helpful or at least meaningful

https://cleantalk.org/help