Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: hotel  (Read 259 times)

wynnum

• View Profile
hotel
« on: September 13, 2018, 09:23:16 PM »
dear members will be staying at kosa hotel next month please can anyone give me feed back on what the rooms are like,is the western fook ok.thanks for any help smiley1

Jimmy

• View Profile
Re: hotel
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 06:17:11 AM »
old and dated, but price is reflective of that.  Its decent value, breakfast not up to my standards, but fine for thai's and people wanting to save money.  I much prefer the pullman then breakfast at Blue's bar. If you have the budget that would be the better option.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 08:45:40 PM »
The Pulliman is right down the street from Kosa, and there are many restaurants with good Western food in short walking distance from Kosa.  Tuckom shopping center is across the street with several fast food and other restaurants and a min-Tops supermarket. Also, Watsons and Boots drug stores. A few falang bars, places to rent cars and motorbikes.  That area is very convenient for amenities.

wynnum

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 08:29:41 PM »
Thanks jim and rex 4 feed back. smiley32

russell17au

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 04:42:35 PM »
sorry wynnum but NO Tooths KB only have black (Tooheys old) or navy issue Tooheys Country Special. Best breakfast is at Blue's Bar which is an easy walk from Kosa up past the Pullman to the end of the street and turn left and it is only 2 doors from the corner. A lot of farangs get there for breakfast, they have good bacon and good pies but unfortunately Thailand does not have good firm fish for your good old fish and chips. Send me a PM when you are going to be there and I will see if I can link up with you.

wynnum

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 09:04:23 PM »
mate sorry 4 the delay replying would b nice 2 link up.soon as i know date will p/m you will try to bring some REAL BEER 4x

russell17au

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 11:07:23 PM »
not that XXXX Qld dish water

wynnum

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 09:22:02 PM »
4xxxx dish water is better then TOOHEYS cat piss. when i was on security at U T S uni the boss was x navy mr ted hammond x c p o or w/o this was 2003