Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: EMS guy sucks!  (Read 281 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
EMS guy sucks!
« on: August 10, 2018, 12:48:21 PM »
Fri 10 Aug 2018, 12:38 pm

The regular and registered mail postman (same guy) always beeps his horn and gives me a minute to get downstairs to collect my mail.

The EMS guy DOES NOT! He just leaves a notice in my mailbox and then escapes.  I don't recall ever seeing the guy around here.  I wonder if he even bothers to bring the packages with him or just a stack of notices. I don't think I have ever  gotten an EMS package delivered in the 15 years I have lived in this house.  The inconvenience of going to the post office and waiting on line to collect mail is annoying ... but in context, it is especially annoying as you pay a premium price for EMS to supposedly insure faster and more reliable delivery. 

Pain in the ass!

Well, maybe I should stop complaining and be grateful that the mail arrives at all.

dingle

• View Profile
Re: EMS guy sucks!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 05:57:06 PM »
Complain to the Post Office. They MUST know who is delivering EMS to whatever addresses. Not doing his job, get him sacked

LungBing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 07:45:32 PM »
Get him sacked... what a charmer you are.

retfed50

• Retired from US Government. Here since Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 06:55:02 AM »
Guess things must be different the further you get away from the city center. Out here in Laonadi all our EMS parcels are delivered by our regular mailman. Never had a problem.