Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: folding recliner chair  (Read 260 times)

russell17au

• View Profile
folding recliner chair
« on: July 07, 2018, 10:14:27 AM »
Big C has a folding recliner chair on sale and it has been reduced down from 259฿ to 179฿. DO NOT BUY THEM, THEY ARE DANGEROUS. I bought one yesterday morning and I used it yesterday afternoon and the main support bent and collapsed in the reclined position with the result of me hitting the back of my head on the tile floor fairly hard. I have pictures but unfortunately they are 235KB and I can only upload 128KB per photo. Rex, if you could tell me how I can upload these pictures I will do so that everyone will be able to see what ones I am talking about.

Windy

• View Profile
Re: folding recliner chair
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 02:54:09 PM »
Is this the one? Taken from their website.

Sunset from my bedroom window

russell17au

• View Profile
Re: folding recliner chair
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 06:13:01 PM »
Looking at the shape of the hand grips that looks like it but the one that I bought seemed to be more reclining than that one and then you can recline it more. The problem is that when you recline it all the weight goes onto the centre of the rear support and that is only made out of very weak tubing and that is where it bends which causes the whole thing to collapse. The ones that are here in Khon Kaen are not spots but stripes. I returned mine this morning and they refunded my money. Just be careful.