Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Hi all, Thanks for allowing us to join  (Read 112 times)

Hi all, Thanks for allowing us to join
« on: July 04, 2018, 01:53:24 PM »
Hi to all Khon Kaen forum members.
We have just registered as a member so we can keep abreast of what is happening in KK and surrounding areas.
Obviously, we are a Real Estate Broker, however we do not wish to post any properties, unless requested to do so.

We are a growing company and in need of a new Sales Manager for KK Province and surrounding regions.
I'm not sure if I need to post in a classifieds section or on this welcome page?

So, hopefully, I will not tread on anyone's feet in the process, but we are searching for a motivated person with high energy levels to join our sales and marketing team.
At this stage, due to the ratio of Thai staff to Farang work permits, we need a Thai and English speaking person, based in Khon Kaen city or near too.
A background in customer service, sales and marketing or simply a passion for dealing with people.
Further requirements would be a car, notebook / computer and over the age of 21.
We will supply all training along with all marketing tools, uniforms, etc.

We treat our staff as family and want to see them succeed and be successful. We encourage personal growth.
Remuneration would be discussed along with key performance index to ensure the successful candidate is well rewarded for effort.

If anyone knows of such a person, we would be sincerely appreciative of them contacting us via this forum.
Without trying to advertise, and only for application purposes, this is our website www.isanrealestate.com, www.isanrealestate.com/th (Thai language)

We do see great opportunities in Khon Kaen and already have properties there to help the right candidate get off to a rolling start.

If it matters or anyone can help, we would also like to consider applicants for Sakhon Nakhon and Loei.

My / our apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum section.

I look forward to creating new friends through the forum.

Thank you all,

Ernie
Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: Hi all, Thanks for allowing us to join
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:02:14 PM »
Hi Ernie,

Welcome and thanks for the intro.  Glad to have you with us.

As long as you are a participating, contributing member of the community, feel free to post properties, job notices or whatever, within reason. 

Cheers,

Rex

Re: Hi all, Thanks for allowing us to join
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 06:48:24 PM »
Hi Ernie,

Welcome and thanks for the intro.  Glad to have you with us.

As long as you are a participating, contributing member of the community, feel free to post properties, job notices or whatever, within reason. 

Cheers,

Rex

Thank you Rex,

Yes, good to be aboard. It "is our goal" once established in Khon Kaen, to help members and the general Thai community overall. We belive in the future of Khon Kaen and Isaan in general. Our plans will include donating part of our commissions back into the community to worthwhile charities with supplies, not cash, to those in need, such as orphanages, aged care, specific education, etc., However, in the meantime, we do need to find motivated staff to cope with the overwhelming enquiries we're receiving. Any support the members can provide, will only speed up our presence in the region.
Thank you again for the welcome.
Stay safe and happy all.

Ernie,
Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd.