Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Expatus Canadensis  (Read 1625 times)

Tamsuan

• View Profile
Expatus Canadensis
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:42:37 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm not new to KK. My wife and I have been living just south of the city for nearly 10 years now. We're getting ready to move to land we've acquired farther out in the countryside and the plan includes building a new house there.

Since we seldom venture out of our habitual beaten paths, our knowledge of what's available in and around the city is pretty limited. I thought we might benefit from advice some of you might be able to give as to where specific building materials etc. can be found.

Not much of a key-board warrior here but looking forward to joining in on discussion soon.

Cheers

fceligoj

• View Profile
Re: Expatus Canadensis
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 07:39:11 PM »
Sent you a private message. Frank

Fulgham

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 03:00:13 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm not new to KK. My wife and I have https://www.the5x5project.com/hydromax-x40-review-results been using the Hydromax X40 with just south of the city for nearly 10 years now. We're getting ready to move to land we've acquired farther out in the countryside and the plan includes building a new house there.

Hi Tamsuan, how did the move go?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:54:00 PM by Fulgham »

Tamsuan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 02:12:30 PM »
Hi Fulgham, we haven't moved yet. Still trying to sell the house and property near the city  We had a buyer interested but it didn't work out so we're back to being as patient and hopeful as possible under the circumstances.

Savannah20

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »
After the move will you be near Mancha Khiri?

Tamsuan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 06:45:34 AM »
@Savannah20; well, our land is out that way but not so far.
It's in the Phra Yuen area. Why do you ask?

Savannah20

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 05:24:22 PM »
I live about 4km out of Phra Yuen, towards Mancha Khiri. Ban Tasala. Ever noticed the house with the rock wall? A few falangs out this way.

Dave G

Tamsuan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 06:48:36 AM »
We turn off 2062 before that Dave, so I don't remember the rock wall. Are you doing any farming/gardening there?

Savannah20

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 12:17:11 PM »
We have a big yard so I mow and my wife gardens. My wife and her sisters plant some rice each year. Busy doing that right now but I don't participate in the rice action other than an occasional financial donation. Stop by if you get out this way.

Tamsuan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 07:51:16 AM »
That's a remarkable stone wall, Dave. I'll recognize that if I see it! Thanks for the invite.

We're still waiting to plant our rice. We have too much water this year. Great weather for planting trees though, so we have plenty to do these days including long hours spent on the brush-cutter.

avvocato

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 03:51:02 PM »
Great wall!

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 06:23:31 PM »
Trump couldn't have done it better!   roll

LawrenceHalbert

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2018, 09:13:47 PM »
We have a big yard so I mow and my wife gardens. My wife used phenq and the results were awesome and her sisters plant some rice each year. Busy doing that right now but I don't participate in the rice action other than an occasional financial donation. Stop by if you get out this way.

Hey Savannah20, I just love your garden and the wall looks SO beautiful. If you're kind enough to extend your invitation to me as well, I would like to stop by and click some pics of your beautiful garden.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 05:06:23 PM by LawrenceHalbert »

Savannah20

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2018, 06:41:30 AM »
Sure thing, but it will need to be after July 8. Not sure it is worth the trip to take pictures, but you are welcome to if you want.