Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: I don't like KK Forum  (Read 1057 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: I don't like KK Forum
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 07:37:29 AM »

Sat 9 Jun 2018, 7:32 am

Mr. Honest Troll decided that I had nothing better to do with my morning other than read his annoying personal message.  Here is my response to him
:

Mr. Honest Troll.

1. What makes you think that I have even the slightest interest in your observations?

2. Oh-so-clever-Troll, what is it that causes you to presume you are doing anything more than stating the obvious?

3. If you find this place as distasteful as you say, please do yourself a favor and go away.  Doing that, you will be doing all of us a favor.

4. As you feel so free to provide unsolicited advice, may I offer my own?  Your "personal style" and "honesty"  roll will probably receive a more favorable reception at an AA meeting (Aspergers Anonymous)

Rc27

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 03:20:18 PM »
Sorry but that is now the 3rd time you have resorted to name calling and I thought a PM message may be better suited than to continue on here as I see you seem to be very bitter about this.  The comments made were sound, your ability to take others people's views on board and behave like an adult, is not.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 04:18:40 PM »
Quote from: Mr. Honest Troll
Sorry but that is now the 3rd time you have resorted to name calling and I thought a PM message may be better suited than to continue on here...

I do not normally encourage or support name calling. However, I made an exception in your case as I thought it might encourage you to go away.

"continue here"??  Dense!  We have no desire to be in a dialog with you, and the sort of "honesty" roll you are engaging in is not a proper topic of discussion here, and is explicitly against TOS, as it is on most other forums.

http://khonkaenforum.net/index.php?topic=118.0

Quote from: TOS
Your comments, suggestions and criticisms about Khon Kaen Forum are welcome and appreciated.  However, make your point and then go about your business. Admin will not enter into protracted discussions or debates or arguments about admin decisions, policy, the behavior of other members or of admin.  We also do not use this forum as a venue to flame other forums.

If you cannot behave yourself, next action will be sending you to the cornfield.

TOPIC CLOSED
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 04:24:58 PM by Rex (Admin) »