Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Household Repairs and Mantenance: a Recommendation  (Read 486 times)

DNPBC0

• View Profile
Household Repairs and Mantenance: a Recommendation
« on: December 29, 2017, 10:22:24 PM »
The number of repair and maintenance jobs around our house and garden has been mounting. I normally do the simpler stuff myself, but I have been running out of steam, and many of the jobs needed tools and skills which I don’t possess  eg replacing rotten timber in our sala, refitting heavy wooden doors, restoring a collapsing soffit, mending a faulty water pump, repairing and painting our very long metal  fence. Quite by chance my wife and I came across a local team in Mueang  Khon Kaen (Moo.12) which does minor construction and repairs, and we decided to give them a try. I am very fussy and have enough DIY knowledge to recognize a cock-up in progress.  They have now been coming and going to work through the jobs for the past 3 weeks with each job done skillfully and to my complete satisfaction. The bonus has been that they are inexpensive, versatile, never waste time, always turn up when they say they will, and their ‘clean ups’ the end of the day are perfect. There are basically three members of the team – Boy and his wife, Kung, and one their friends.  Boy and Kung can be contacted on 095 459 4962, but their English is very weak. I have no reservations in highly recommending them and will be happy to provide further information if you PM me.

Peter

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: Household Repairs and Mantenance: a Recommendation
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 03:04:47 PM »
Thanks for the info.  Do they do relatively minor stuffs such as painting a section of peeling ceiling?

DNPBC0

• View Profile
Re: Household Repairs and Mantenance: a Recommendation
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 02:44:12 PM »
Rex, I think so, but I'll ask and PM you.

Meantime, all the very best for 2018.

Peter