Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - jaceyjay

Pages: [1]
Where to find . . . / football shirts
« on: April 23, 2016, 09:16:09 AM »
Anyone know anywhere that sells english football team shirts - looking to buy quite a few if they have stock

Discuss Shopping / Visa card at MAKRO
« on: February 19, 2016, 01:23:33 PM »
Any guys have experience at using your credit card at MAKRO ?? Just been to buy a fridge for our new mini market and i went to pay using my uk issue credit card - they said they dont accept foreign issue credit cards !! i find this very hard to believe for a company the size of MAKRO - Ive used my card previously at both homehub and tesco lotus without any problems. also found something strange going on at the till as when i had paid in cash in the end the cashier then dissapeared after giving me the receipt with 1000 baht in his hand - is this why he said you cant use the card as he wanted cash so that he could earn any cash that he maybe got by ringing something out in the till? if any guys have experience at MAKRO please let me know as i want to go buy a lot of stock soon and want to know if it is true that i cant use the visa card or whether the cashier was just pulling a fast one. thanks guys

Visas, et al / travelling to malaysia
« on: December 29, 2015, 01:30:59 AM »
I will be staying in thailand soon for 3 months - however i want to pop to malaysia for a few days break with the missus aswell - doesmy thai partner need a passport to travel to malaysia or is her ID card enough - also do either of us need visa's or do we just get visa on arrival same as when entering thailand - we only intend to go for about 4-5 days.  thanks

Visas, et al / new tourist visa rules - help needed
« on: December 23, 2015, 12:26:30 AM »
im a frequent visitor to thailand twice a year for 3 months at a time - previously i used to get the double entry tourist visa issued in the UK - Then after i had stayed 60  days in khon kaen i travelled up to nong khai to do the visa run and get another 60 days -   after 90 days in total staying time in thailand i would then travel back to the uk -   Now the tourist visa's have changed, there is no double entry tourist visa - what do i need to do to stay in thailand for the 90 days of my stay ???     i have asked at the thai embassy here in the uk and they said i just need to buy the single entry visa which will give me the 60 days in thailand and then before that runs out go to my local immigration in khon kaen and get a 30 day extension of stay ??  is this correct  ??? --  i just need to make sure i know what i need to do when i get there  -  im 40 years of age at present - what documents do i need to take with me to get the 30 day extension ??  and roughly how much does it cost ?? hope someone can shed some info on this please -  much appreciated

Pages: [1]
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk