Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 141 times)

ian sutton

• View Profile
IPTV
« on: December 07, 2017, 10:28:42 AM »
Hi are you Looking for a great IPTV at a fantastic price well
Its arrived all the channels you will ever need.
EPL, BOX OFFICE/ USA sports
Lots of ways to connect.
PLEASE NOTE I do NOT supply boxes just the Stream.
Fantastic prices set for Thailand's customers 1 year full premium pack on one device is only 2750Bht no other recurring monthly charges just the one fee of 2750 PER YEAR
Free 24hr weekday trial. 100 bht 24hr day pass at weekends.
There's an old saying you get what you pay for, in this case you get a quality first class service for the price of a third class ticket.
Full unrushed help with setting up your chosen device
And full aftercare 24/7 365 days a week you wont be left in the dark here.
Pm me for details on this fantastic service
Have many happy satisfied customers.
What have you got to lose its a WIN WIN service.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:46:18 AM »
Thu 7 Dec 2017, 10:41 am

Hi Ian,

Unlike many or most forums, we are fine with members presenting their businesses and services that may be relevant and of interest to members.  HOWEVER, we are not an advertising media such as bahtsold or the classifieds on other forums or facebook, etc. So, it is fine posting here, but hope you will be a contributing member of the forum, particularly as it relates to your expertise in streaming, etc., and be available to answer member questions and participating in discussions.

Can you please post a link to a list of which channels are available?

Thanks.

Rex

ian sutton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 12:00:15 PM »
of course i will be available for any help any needs if I can help i will

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 11:21:31 AM »
This runs on Android, right?  I am not sure exactly what it is that you get.  An app and a password or what?  Does the service have a (useful, functional) program guide, or do you just have to click through a bunch of stuff to find what you are looking for?

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 11:51:46 AM »
We use ais playbox came free with the internet it was very easy to download google play and now i get all the tv movies and sports for free.  No need to pay someone to set this up if u have basic computer knowledge.  Download mobdro popcorn or what ever you want.

ian sutton

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 04:13:05 PM »
Rex yes it is set up on a android box or a Roku or fire stick Smart TV but you have to buy the app to run it on there unfortunately its not google playstore unless of course you have a Sony android TV then you have a partial playstore. on android boxes the app is downloaded directly from play store. on fire sticks Roku and AIS boxes it is side loaded on via APK very easy to do Roku a bit more difficult.
After set up depending on app you iether run on a MAC code which is genarated by the app, or on some apps you use whats called M3u lines which is just a code the app recognises basicly. then other apps you just need a extreme code which i provide and user name and password.
all quite esay if your handy on your chossen device.
you then get a multitude of channels to watch from Kids to main stream movies ect. a multitude of sports channels from all over the world. i would not dispute the poster earlier you can get app to watch certain free programs they are nowhere near as comprehensive as the package i sell. there is a 24hr free trial weekdays or a 24hr 100bht pass at weekends.
i have meany customers and not one is disapointed with this service.

ian sutton

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 04:17:48 PM »
To clarify a point made by another poster here.  I do not charge anything for my services setting up your box or the 24/7 365 after care service. I just wanted to point that wrong assumption out.

JustinCase

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 09:07:17 AM »
PRODUCT REPORT

I have been using Ian's service for a few days now and as mentioned in another thread, here are my findings.

First and foremost, the guidance and assistance given by Ian is second to none. He has been able to guide me through the set-up and navigation of the system.   smiley32

The variety of channels is unequaled by any other provider that I have used. It offers multi language channels and I have been constantly pestered by my son to let him watch NBA, NFL, NHL and EPL  all without and interuptions. I will be trying HBO and other movies today.

There WAS a hick-up yesterday afternoon, and Ian was again very helpful. I have since found out that the problem was being caused by my ISP. A friend visited for a beer last night and asked if I had any internet problems during the afternoon. I told him that there was a problem early afternoon and he said that had contacted the ISP who advised him that they had a problem and were working on it.

Watching EPL last night was a dream. There was zero buffering and NO interuptions to viewing.  It is still early days but my initial findings are very favorable.

In answer to a qustion raised by Rex - Yes, there is a good Prog. Guide together with 7 day "Catch-up" viewing on lots of channels. After the first day I have found it easy to navigate and find programs  which are all numbered, so you can search by number I believe although I have not yet tried that.

In summary, the service provided by Ian can only be described as "Ace" and the viewing is "Flawless". The cost is minimal for the product and you do not need a top of the range android box to use the service.

Many thanks to Ian for joining the Forum and offering this service.

JC
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:09:55 AM by JustinCase »

Red Parrot Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 08:12:07 PM »
Sounds great.
Can you please let us know how many days catchup it provides.
As we all know western TV is not a lot of use without catchup because of the time difference.
Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:14:00 PM by Red Parrot Fish »

JustinCase

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 08:16:32 PM »
Sounds great.
Can you please let us know how many days catchup it provides.
As we all know western TV is not a lot of use without catchup because of the time difference.
Thanks for your help.

Seven days Catchup. Having said that, today it had yesterdays EPL PLUS all of last weekend. There are various choices for wating EPL (live) as well.