Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Khon Kaen Forum Offers & Deals  (Read 1244 times)

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Khon Kaen Forum Offers & Deals
« on: October 06, 2016, 12:13:02 PM »

KHON KAEN FORUM OFFERS & DEALS

In this section we present some outstanding products and services which are hand-picked to be of interest to you, our esteemed members.  Most of these are products and services that I have used myself or am quite familiar with and feel very confident recommending them to you.  The forum gets a small commission when you take advantage of these offers, so it is a great way to show your support and perhaps nab a bargain at the same time. Eventually this section will represent a sort of catalog of recommended products which you can peruse at your leisure.

Believe me, we HATE those sties (You know the ones we mean!)  as much as you do with ads flashing and windows popping up, bombarding you with a vulgar "in your face" approach to marketing. We promise to never do that.  At the same time, it is necessary to help defray the out-of-pocket expenses associated with providing and this forum.  One day, perhaps, we can even generate a positive revenue stream. Meanwhile, we will keep the marketing measured, appropriate, hopefully of interest to you guys, and never "in your face."

Thank you for your support.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:17:47 PM by Rex (Admin) »

screamer

• View Profile
Re: Khon Kaen Forum Offers & Deals
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 01:00:52 PM »
"....we HATE those sties..."

No special offer on spell checkers, then 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 05:22:43 PM by Rex (Admin) »