Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: 90 Day Report  (Read 15877 times)

Trainspotter

• View Profile
Re: 90 Day Report
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2018, 12:32:14 PM »
Officially, the window for reporting is seven days prior to the due date, to seven days after.  Cheers, TS

Red Parrot Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »
Officially the window for reporting  is 15 days prior to the due date and seven days after.

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days

• The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
  • The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
  • The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
  • The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.
  • The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:01:20 PM by Red Parrot Fish »

retfed50

• Retired from US Government. Here since Sept. 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2018, 07:00:59 AM »
Did my 90 day relort yesterday. Another painless experience. In and out in 3 minutes.

Just to be advised, they are renovating the Immigration office and the entire interior has been gutted. They have moved everytbing outside so be prepared  for waiting in the heat. Hopefully it won't take too long to finish.

Windy

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2018, 07:27:15 AM »
Did my 90 day relort yesterday. Another painless experience. In and out in 3 minutes.

Just to be advised, they are renovating the Immigration office and the entire interior has been gutted. They have moved everytbing outside so be prepared  for waiting in the heat. Hopefully it won't take too long to finish.

I did mine in early April and they were outside then due to the renovations, so it's taken at least 6 weeks already  :o

Sunset from my bedroom window

Kajornsak

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2018, 09:19:27 PM »
The army cracked down on immigration and punished them by making them sit outside during the hottest month of the year. Some have been transferred too. KK Immigration was really taking the p!ss with their bribes.
4 years in power, the one good thing they have done is stop corruption in the police and government.
This is one of the worst, loss of face punishments in Thailand.

TerryLH

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2018, 10:12:41 PM »
"The army cracked down on immigration and punished them by making them sit outside during the hottest month of the year."

Silly me.  I was thinking it had something to do with the renovation.

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2018, 04:10:13 PM »

I just did my 90 Day, 1 June.  Yes, the renovations are still ongoing.  It looks like the contract to do the renovations was awarded to the lowest bidder with no schedule for completion placed in the contract.  There was 1-2 men crew working on it.  BUT it also looked like there was a crew on the roof removing  many of the 'shingles'.  Maybe the renovation was more than just for the office space.

Once serviced, I asked the officer what she thought would be the successful completion date and all she did was give me that 'look' and a smile!

Oh yes, only 2 female officers were working but since I was quite early, 8:35, no crowd.  One of the officers was completing some type of process with a nonwestern foreigner and the other had a stack of completed forms and seemed to be auditing them.  Once she was done, she took care of me, at least a 10 minute wait.

Savannah20

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »
I just received an email about this app that can take care of your 90 day report for you (for a fee).

Anyone heard of this or tried it out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app90dayreporter&hl=en_US

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2018, 06:02:31 PM »
Thanks Savannah.

Here is the app description from the link that Savannah posted.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app90dayreporter&hl=en_US

Quote from: GooglePlay Store
Are you worried about missing the next 90 Day Report? Tired of the unreliable website? Had enough of wasting time and money traveling to the immigration office? 90 Day Reporter is the solution.

90 Day Reporter is a mobile application and service that simplifies and automates your compliance with Thailand Immigration 90 day reporting law. Simply fill in your contact and passport details ONE TIME at least 2 weeks before your next report due date and let us take care of the rest.

Our system will track your reporting due date and will submit your report to Immigration within the legally acceptable time period. Once submitted we will keep an eye on your report and will automatically notify you of the official response. When your report is approved the app will provide you with the download link for the official PDF approval. All youíll need to do is print it out and keep it in your passport.

After your first report submitted through 90 Day Reporter we will keep track of your next due dates and will automatically submit future reports. You donít have to do anything. Of course we will notify you of the submission and its result.

To simplify reporting compliance for families or organizations a single account in the app can handle multiple separate personal profiles, track their reporting dates, and submit reports for all of them when due.

90 Day Reporter is created to save you time, money, and worry. All you need to do is keep you information up to date and we will take care of the rest.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2018, 06:03:36 PM »
I want an app to renew my visa extension!!!

kowpot

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2018, 06:53:08 AM »
OK, who is going to try it first?

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2018, 09:49:35 AM »
Couldn't you do both via app, and just as a "failsafe," in person as well, just to see what would happen?

russell17au

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2018, 08:18:47 AM »
90 Day Reporter is created to save you time, money, and worry. All you need to do is keep you information up to date and we will take care of the rest.Before I give my personal information to something like this I would like to know who "we" is.Personally I prefer to go in person because that way you are sure that it is done as the internet reporting has proven unreliable.

Red Parrot Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2018, 11:39:51 AM »
Yes. i much prefer to do it myself and know that it has been done.
No big deal and easy to do.
There is no way that I would ever give all my personal information to some obscure android app.

fceligoj

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2018, 04:33:59 PM »

I agree with Russell and Red Parrot.  Not only that, but once they get to know you and you have a good attitude when you come in to complete any of the required paperwork, 90 Day Report, Retirement Extension, Marriage Extension, Re-entry Permit, etc., they help you when there are even slight problems without making any fuss.

Once they know you,, and not your representative, you know it is a real commitment when a senior Immigration Officer says to you, "Come see me, if you have any type of problem.  I will assist you."  AND he doesn't ask for any tip!

Why make it a neuter exchange by doing it by internet, or even sending a representative. 

Why is there any great inconvenience for the less then an hour out of your life here in Thailand?