Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: Local Expat Dies  (Read 1248 times)

YorkshireMan

• View Profile
Local Expat Dies
« on: June 16, 2017, 12:27:56 PM »
For those that knew Billy Mayo, he unfortunately died from his illness on Tuesday  13/06/2017. Billy had lived in Khon Kaen for a number of years & was a great bloke to be with & talk with. He will be sadly missed. His great friend Peter is helping with the funeral arrangements with Billy's partner Aom. As soon as I have any funeral details I will let the forum know.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
Re: Local Expat Dies
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 07:09:42 AM »
I didn't know Billy, but my condolences to his friends and loved ones.  Rest in peace, Billy.

YorkshireMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 11:32:15 AM »
For those that knew Billy Mayo, he unfortunately died from his illness on Tuesday  13/06/2017. Billy had lived in Khon Kaen for a number of years & was a great bloke to be with & talk with. He will be sadly missed. His great friend Peter is helping with the funeral arrangements with Billy's partner Aom. As soon as I have any funeral details I will let the forum know.
I didn't know Billy, but my condolences to his friends and loved ones.  Rest in peace, Billy.

I have just been told that the funeral for Billy is on Wednesday 21/07 at 1400. To be held at Phra Mahathat Kaen Nakhon 9 Storey Temple on Lake.

YorkshireMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »

I have just been told that the funeral for Billy is on Wednesday 21/07 at 1400. To be held at Phra Mahathat Kaen Nakhon 9 Storey Temple on Lake.

Apologies - should of read 21/06 this Wednesday 1400

Jannanut

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 10:08:06 AM »
Can i die I want to know a lot. He will not really die. I started talking to him shortly.

Rex (Admin)

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Khon Kaen Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 12:31:01 PM »
Our sympathies.