Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Khon Kaen Forum!

Visit the Wild & Crazy Khon Kaen Forum Discussion Group on facebook

Author Topic: 3BB Fiber Promotion  (Read 1973 times)

fceligoj

• View Profile
Re: 3BB Fiber Promotion
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 03:42:32 PM »
Windy, not sure what your problem is.  We have our security cameras and the associated recording device tied into the internet.  Yes we use an app on both the computers as well as on the smart phone.  But it has NOT changed from VDSL to 3BB Fiber and it is the same when we use True internet access since we have both.

Windy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
Windy, not sure what your problem is.  We have our security cameras and the associated recording device tied into the internet.  Yes we use an app on both the computers as well as on the smart phone.  But it has NOT changed from VDSL to 3BB Fiber and it is the same when we use True internet access since we have both.

Thanks, prior to changing to 3bb I was on TOT and apart from the slower speed it was much better than 3bb, also no problems with my cameras when away from home.
I hardly had any outages with TOT but since changing to 3bb I get two or three outages every day! But I would put up with that if I could view my security cameras when I was not at home like I used to be able to do.
Looks like I will have to look for a new ISP.  >:( >:( >:(

Sunset from my bedroom window

parryhandy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 03:48:03 AM »
your ip address will either be dynamic or static and it shouldn't make any difference as regards watching your cctv.

I switched to 3bb fiber 150/50 from vdsl 2 weeks ago . Went to the office signed some forms and gave them 800 baht. Installed next day as promised. All working well apart from one day where speeds were lousy but after a quick call to the helpline it was all sorted.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 03:53:36 AM by parryhandy »